Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday to Punk 1

So I have tried a couple of times to post this entry and for some reason blogger just won't let me do it. I have gobs of pics from Punk 1's party that I wanted to share and they just keep getting regected. These few that I got on here are kind of out of order and it won't let me rearrange them.
So...I am giving up and just posting this.

2 months late... here are some pics from our rockin pirate party!

 Can't tell from here but the cupcakes were little fish.

We had a treasure hunt with some dumb clues made up by me. Cabana Boy and Greg are laughing b/c they don't even understand my clues.

Papa Hughie reading the next clue.


Miss Darcy had the last one. It said something about a big booty. :)
They found it! Telescopes, Gold coins, eye patches, Big hoop earrings and pirate tatoos for all the kiddies.


hold onto your hats. here's a bunch of photos from our Pirate party!



I teared up a bit when i got out my cake pan and saw Grandma Anne's initials on the side. She would have been decked out as pirate for this party.
the serious pirate


We just arrived home from a FABULOUS family vacation. I am working my way through 654 pictures. :) I will blog about it later this week.
ta ta, a

3 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Those are adorable pics! in order or not.... and I teared up seeing the AT.... I, too, have things of my mom's and grandma's in the kitchen... priceless!

Team Tonagel said...

I have Grandma Anne's measures spoons and when my sister was here last, we were baking cookies and she asked "what are these... antiques?" Hah, I guess you can say that!
Cute party pics! Your cake/cupcakes were straight up bomb diggity.

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

I love that Amy just used the phrase "bomb diggity"— that's maa guuuurlll!!

Love these pictures! It makes me sad that we missed this bday party... At least we got to be at his first birthday/pirate party. Miss you guys and can't wait to hear all about the vaca!

-Meg