Thursday, April 21, 2011

Big Punk at the Beach

If you know my big punk he is about the most social kid you will ever meet. seriously. he talks to everyone and is constantly narrating everything he does.
you know that he is a ladies' man. the beach was heaven for him.
He met Amanda from Georgia, 4 teachers from Kentucky, Rocco from who knows where, random people in elevators and a few teenage girls.
Here's the condensed story...
Cabana Boy (mine not our real one) and Punk 1 are walking to the beach and as they walk past a group of girls, they yell, "Hi Charlie!" to them.
Ben says, "Charlie, who are they????"
"Oh. Just my friends."
He comes and tells me about it laughing.
The next day my sister and I are debating/lamenting over a teenage girl that is walking the beach in front of us. Let's just say she had the most adorable teenage figure but an abundant upper chest. We were talking about whether they were God given or not and praying/hoping they were. As we are sitting and talking I finally came to the conclusion that I didn't think they were natural.
Charlie walks up behind us and says, "Hey, there are my friends!" and points to the girl.
My sister and I roll over with laughter and try to hide our tears. She finally says, "Nice Charlie. You know how to pick them at 5 years old."


it's a requirement to get buried in the sand. 




running pics are always fun. 



busy, busy busy!



Exhausted after a day in the sun. 



and purposely putting on a pouty face b/c his mom wants a good picture of him. :) 


cousins up next. You will have to head to a.tonagel photography blog for the formal looking pics. Not that there are that many since the kiddos could have cared less about smiling for a camera. Too much sand and water to play in. :) 

1 comment: