Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Beach

Just to make you all a little jealous...
Here is where I was last week. :)
I didn't realize how desperately we needed a vacation. We had never taken a true "vacation" with the kids and it blew away all my expectations.
I am working through my 600+ photos. Most of which are just the boys and their cousins playing in the sand.
Here are some from one morning when Punk#3 and I watched the sunrise out on the beach. I am not a morning person at all but this was worth it.
Notice we are the only crazy ones out at that time of morning.







more beach pics to come...

5 comments:

Helen Z. said...

Just one word-'AWESOME'!!!! Well, maybe two-'JEALOUS'!!!!

Theresa said...

Great pictures!
-From a random blog reader :)

Team Tonagel said...

Love beaches early in the morning!

The Van Vactor family said...

love your beach sunrise pictures!you should frame some of them and put them up somewhere... maybe even laundry room!

RetroLeeTX said...

Those look great! I wondered where you had run off too while I was corralling the rest of the crazies :) So glad we did this trip!