Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Satisfied Customer

Once again, I had to cave and allow my boys to get their hair cut. I HATE cutting their hair. It just changes their looks so much. I let my mom trim Punk 3's hair about a month ago in the back. The entire time I cursed her and told her I wouldn't like it and to plan on me being mad at her for quite some time.
Last night I prepped our friend Ryan "The Village Barber" in Winona Lake that I would also be very mad at him and not like my baby boy's haircut but not to take it personally.
Ben took him to get his first official haircut while I took pics of Ryan's three adorable children.

These pictures make me roll with laughter.
They said Punk 3 was the best customer he had ever had. He didn't move once.
I don't think his expression changed the entire time!






Don't act too excited there bud! 
Another satisfied customer. 
Thanks Ryan!
ps. i really dislike the haircut and I am mad at you but
I will like you again in a few weeks when it grows out. :) 


2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

I got all excited to see Brooksie's expression: no pictures!

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

boooo I want pics!