Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cousins at the beach


the vacation was awesome because we got to spend it with my sister and her two kids. the cousins had a great time with each other!
Here are all the boys hard at work and Lyla supervising them. Good girl! :)



digging a hole to china. they promised to bring me back a baby girl. 


punk 3 burying me


love these back-lit photos. 


poor cabana boy got burnt the first day


our condo

 
a pic for the grandparents

my sis and her kids



another attempt at China.

we found this awesome sculpture



the whole gang 

Cabana Boy supervising


gray and punk 1


Lyla and her ladybug collection

this was my favorite part of vacation. watching them do this all day. 



remember to check out a.tonagel photography blog for some more pictures. 

1 comment:

lnkeg said...

Your vacation looked marvelous...how i need a vacation! And your comment about the boys bringing you back a baby girl from China made me laugh! :)