Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Keepers

And here are the keepers. Thanks Darcy!!!!!!!! Check out her family blog to read her hilarious commentary about their photos! Seriously, I have read it twice and was there and am still laughing!

Ok boys you earned your suckers and matchbox cars. (Yes, i have no problems with bribery.)





And because my Cabana Boy loves me he agreed to do some kissy face pictures with me. It was our 10 year anniversary and we had never done anything like this before. It was a blast!!! We can't wait to do this again as an actual date with just Darcy/Darin and Cabana Boy and I. We have some pretty funny other ones but since Cabana Boy has a second job as a principal (blah blah) he doesn't want the world to see them. Booo..... Anyway... here are a few...



Oh side note... when I changed into this Principal Tonagel said, "You can't wear that at Fairfield. It is a major dress code violation." (spaghetti straps and holes in the jeans)
Oh well!!!!! Send me to Mrs. Yoder for some duct tape!" (I am a terrible Principal's wife.)

5 comments:

Beth said...

love em, especially the third one you posted!!!

Rachel said...

Such great pictures. The boys' faces are always fun to see. :)

darcy said...

I love that your cabana boy's second job is a principal! HA! Love, love, love what you did with the pics! You have such a gorgeous family. =)

Linz said...

Wow those are awesome! The fam pics are super good! Love the close up ones of all of ya! And u two are too cute...you are one hot momma!

The Van Vactor family said...

okay I just checked out all of the pictures from the last few posts and love them! your family ones and ones of you and ben are soo cute! great job!