Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I just don't get it...



Brooks is NOT a fan of baby food. He is pretty picky when it comes to what he eats (which is nothing like our other two). I just don't get it. He eats cookies, cake, ice cream, coffee, cheese crackers, bread etc... but he doesn't like squash, carrots, peas, peaches... Hmm... wonder what it is???

What? Was I not supposed to crawl into the snack cupboard, dump the cookies out and eat 4 of them when you weren't looking? my bad!


Charlie, I can steal you one when Mom isn't looking if you want. They are right here. See? 


Here's to Baby #3. You know the kid who eats whatever he wants cause his parents already forced the first two to eat all the right things for their first year of life.

Night all. I am off to eat some ice cream and do some major sewing. I know a set of triplets that are going to be getting a baby brother soon so they need some new attire! pictures later when I am done. :)
a

5 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

Amanda thanks for sewing for the trips! I am so excited to see your creations! Also, I think you are a wonderful mother to 3 boys! I will say I do not let my boys get down and dirty like you allow yours to. I need to relax a bit and go with the flow! Seriously who can resist oreos?

Anonymous said...

I think there are a lot of things "I just don't get" and I'm a first-time mom!! Loved the pictures no matter how bad he is - he's so cute!
Can't wait to see what you sew for your friend. Hope your friend's and bro-in-law's wives don't mind that I stalk their blogs too!
-Ellen

darcy said...

LOVE IT!

Katie said...

Wow he is so stinkin' adorable and not ornery at all! He looks so sweet and innocent with chocolate smeared all over his face!!!

RetroLeeTX said...

Well, you know our motto "Don't let the baby cry" - that seems to work at our house.....of course that might come back to bite me in the arse once we hit the teenage years....hmmmm.....