Friday, September 17, 2010

It's like a disease

For some reason I have this problem with thinking i have more time than I really do. I love having projects going. I love to especially make gifts for people. But seriously can someone just remind me next time to buy presents for people like the rest of the world! 

Here's what I have been working on the last two weeks. 
Well actually this one just got started at 8pm last night. I had the "fabulous/idiotic" idea to make these shirts for the boys for our family pictures (in 24 hours). Nothing like waiting till the last second! 
Not hard but still really, should I be doing this right now????? 

Here are the the big bro/sis shirts for the triplets!!!! Hope you like them Kristen. I will be sending them to you early next week.
Two more shirts for a friend.
And finally bath/beach towels for the Grady kids. I bought these towels in May and have had all the supplies ready to go for like two months but it took me this long to actually get them done. Ugh... sorry kiddos once again your b-day presents are late from the Tonagels!


So... hopefully my sewing bug "disease" is out of my system for a bit. I have lots of photo shoots lined up for the next few weeks and I need all my creative juices to flow in that direction. 3 tomorrow actually!!! 
peace out yo, 
a

5 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

OMG... how cute are the boys going to be in those little tie shirts?! Very cute.

JKTUCEK said...

Sweet! Thanks, Amanda. ALL of the shirts looks great. Can't wait to see the family photos and all of the photo shoots to come!

Linz said...

AH! LOVE those tie shirts! Gonna look sweet in your pictures! Kewl:)

darcy said...

I will remind you about not making too many things with your lack of time if you remind me to STOP taking shoots in Oct! Because you are the one I'm gunna call and cry to when I'm stressed! Deal. =)

RetroLeeTX said...

You did great! I LOVE the shirts and towels!!!