Sunday, September 12, 2010

Falcon Family



Thanks to my rockin' friend Darcy for our new family pic. Check out her photography blog here.  
I am going to attempt to fix Cabana Boy's eyes cause I love the boys' expressions in this picture. I will have to show a before and after eventually when I am done. I wanted a picture of us all in blue and gold showing our Fairfield Falcon spirit! I am so thankful that my husband works for this school and we are a part of this community. I love this area of Indiana!

Darcy and I are swapping real family pictures next weekend. Can't wait!!!! She is queen of family portraits. Seriously awesome! I on the other hand am not! I will be relying on her to position her own family. I am looking forward though to channeling my inner Jasmine Star and attempting some pics of her and her hubby together.
peace out, a

4 comments:

darcy said...

Awe, thanks for the shout out! It's easy to shoot your beautiful family! I am so looking forward to our swap next weekend. =) You are a great, great photographer so I know you'll rock out the Holsopple Family pics. =) If I stuffed a pillow in my belly would you feel more comfortable? and maybe Tim would be up for the challenge of putting a different face on Ben.. I did it once but it took me an hour.. seriously. =/ I would be of no help. Smooches!

Beth said...

great pic!!!

Linz said...

You guys look fantastic! All the boys have awesome expressions! Leave it up to Ben to have his eyes closed=) (Go figure! ha!) Still a great family picture=)

The Rogers Family said...

Amanda! You look amazing! Love the family pic...just gotta get Ben to open those eyes!