Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Brooks wants... Brooks gets!

"Saw It. Wanted It. Told Auntie Mal-Mal. Got It!"


My sister in law Malorie made this shirt at my baby shower for Charlie. All three of the boy's have worn it.
This time Brooks wanted something REALLY special and he is getting it!
I won't tell you exactly what it is. For that you will have to head over to East Coast Tonagels to find out.
I will give you a few hints though.

1. I cried like a baby when I found out. Seriously I couldn't stop. (Actually I am crying now while typing.)
2. Family functions are going to be really crazy in the near future.
3. I get to take pictures this fall of an adorable girl.

hmmm... I wonder what it was that Brooks wanted? Maybe a new cousin????? :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Such exciting news!!!! Love the onesie by the way :)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for Joel & Mal!!

Ryan & Jess

dianne and bob said...

YIPPEE - Isn't this exciting... your hints were so subtle!

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

ohh my gosh!! TALK ABOUT CRYING! i am a wreck right now just remembering when I made that for my sweet little Charlie! you are so sweet to post this on your blog! I can't wait to love my baby as much as I love those three boys of yours! They make my heart smile! We love and miss you guys sooooo much! Can't wait to see you again soon!
love
Auntie Mal Mal (forever I will be Auntie Mal Mal...even when Charlie doesn't think it is cool)

JKTUCEK said...

Congrats Joel and Mal! What a fun way to tell all of us! And I certainly remember those onesies - I'm shocked they held up so well through three boys wearing them! Nice job, Amanda! Looking forward to seeing the belly to baby shots this fall - hopefully of the first GIRL grandbaby. :)

The Van Vactor family said...

Maybe you'll get to buy some girl things now! congrats!