Saturday, May 29, 2010

Faux Hawk


I gave in and started styling Brooks' hair in a "faux hawk" this week. I have people constantly ask me if I gave him his Mohawk on purpose. Of course not!!! Who would purposely give a 7 month old a real Mohawk?!?!? At least I hope someone wouldn't do that. Anyway... I put gel in it and styled it and I have to say he looks pretty cute with it that way. :)
The rare smile/laugh out of Brooks. He is normally so serious!
Flexing for mama.

Look at those muscles!


This little piggy went to market...
Oh and this is what the big boys were doing to make Brooks smile. Racing! They love racing back and forth in the front lawn. Looks like Ben is winning this round. Sawyer's posture cracks me up in this picture.
 
Congratulations to Holly and Auntie Mal-Mal for guessing the correct answers on the pictures in the last post! I put the correct answers in the post so you can go back to see who is who.
Hope you are all enjoying this hot weather. For a girl who was raised with a full sized pool the blow-up kiddy pool is not cutting it! The sprinkler has been running full force for the last few days. We are happy that the 2009-2010 school year is officially done. Ben still has to work most of the summer but his hours will be a lot less.
Enjoy the holiday weekend!
a

4 comments:

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

YESSS! i knew i was right! haha! love the mohawk, and i can't wait to squeeze that little monkey this weekend! love you guys! yehh for summer!!
mal

Team Tonagel said...

I love how all the boys are running on the same foot and swinging the same arm...adorable!

dianne and bob said...

Since I got every one wrong... I clearly need to see them more often!
Enjoy your time with more of Ben this summer.... 4 boys is more fun than three!

RetroLeeTX said...

Super cute! Love those softy-squeezy knee-zies!
Yeah - Sawyer is funny in that pic!
Ha - try living in Texas w/o a pool girl!!! It's supposed to be 104 Friday - Awww! And...it costs an arm and a leg to run the hose. Kids may have to swim in the bathtub instead.