Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

We enjoyed a nice Mother's Day weekend. Here is Charlie and I at his Mom's tea for preschool. He picked out our outfits for the night. It was pretty funny since I was basically the only mom there wearing a dress. Everyone else just had on jeans and a nice shirt. Not us! :) Charlie made me earrings and a bracelet and a picture frame with pictures of him and his handwriting.

On Sunday we spent the day with our families at a state park. It was fun to be outside all afternoon. We ate lunch, played cornhole, ate some more, went for a bike ride, ate a snack, took the boys to the playground and then ate a little more. :)

Three generations

My niece Cassidy and Charlie
My brother Kip and Brooks
My mom and three of her six grandsons.
Hope you all enjoyed a nice Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

who ate a snake??

It was a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

Surely you ment that you at cake and not a snake, right???? I have a hard time picturing you eating a snake Amanda, now Sawyer, maybe....

30

The Rogers Family said...

Love the pics! And your son did a great job, as you looked really nice for your mother's day tea!

My blog went to private, so shoot me a message if you want to still see it...I'll gladly add you!

Cindi said...

deIts been a long long time since I've seen Cassidy but geesh Amanda...she's like a clone of you!

RetroLeeTX said...

Love the pictures - so glad you posted them. Looks like you guys all had fun. Can't wait to see you this summer! Can we go to Potato Creek too???