Sunday, May 16, 2010

Best friends

Sawyer and Brooks are such great friends. This is how I find them almost every morning. Sawyer wakes up at the crack of dawn and goes and climbs in Brooks' crib. It is irritating and adorable all at the same time. It is annoying since he wakes Brooks up but also so sweet that he can't wait to see his baby brother first thing in the morning.
Here is Sawyer reading to Brooks. Notice how sleepy Brooks looks!?!?
Now that is cute!!
And here is Sawyer trying to show me Brooks' teeth. Poor baby!
Oh there they are!
I love my boys so much.
On that note... I am going on a blogging and facebook sabbatical for 7 days. (Seems pathetic I know) I am way too addicted and I need to get my priorities straight right now in my life.
I will still be checking email and working on belly/baby pics so if you need something email but other than that.... ta ta friends until next Sunday.
a

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for your FB hiatus Amanda. I also get sucked into it too much.

Adorable post on Sawyer and Brooks... brothers are the best!!!

KT

Team Tonagel said...

Cute pictures. Sawyer is hilarious... he loves babies! So a blog/facebook sabbatical huh? I could probably use one of those myself!

The Van Vactor family said...

wow Brooks is growing up so fast! He looks so big now. His face looks like it's changing!

RetroLeeTX said...

So totally sweet - love it. Can't believe Brooks has teeth! Don't let him get his driver's license before Aunt Sissy can hug and kiss him!