Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Science Central and a night with friends

Last week I recruited my mom to come with me and take the boys to Science Central in Fort Wayne.
It was fun/tiring/exhausting/educating... you get the idea. So glad my mom came. I don't know how I would have kept track of all of them by myself.
The older two wouldn't take a picture with me. Lucky for me Brooks' can't protest yet.
After S.C. we headed to Panera for lunch!!! This is my FAVORITE place to eat. (Last time we ate there was when I was in labor with Brooks! Hah! I was going to take the boys to MD but I thought, "Hey I'm the one doing all the work today. I'm eating what I want to!" We ate our lunch and once I realized I couldn't finish my cookie I knew it was time to go home and get busy having this baby.)
The boys actually really like Panera too. They love soup so that is what they always get. Here is Brooks with his new toy- lid.

Here's our little Boiler fan.
We got together with our "Leesburg" group of friends over the weekend. It was great seeing everyone. It had been forever since we had seen everyone (2 couples were still missing!)
Here are the girls...
And here are the kids...
Hard to believe that just 5 years ago none of these munchkins were around. It was just the guys watching movies and the girls drinking wine and practicing crazy dance moves in the mirror. :) hee hee... There are actually 4 more kids that are in the group but couldn't come Saturday and 2 more on the way!!!
In other news Brooks' got his first tooth this weekend. :( I'm so sad! I just hate seeing my baby grow up. I have just tried to force myself not to get sad at any of these little milestones. I am so sad about the tooth but I am hoping that this may mean we can start sleeping a little better. Brooks went from being the best sleeper ever to being the worst! I was getting up about 5 times a night with him for the last 3 weeks. The last 2 nights it has only been twice a night. Still not great by any means but hopefully he is improving.

Have a great week everyone! I'm so excited to have another photo shoot scheduled for this Sat!!!
peace out, a

1 comment:

The Van Vactor family said...

cute group picture of the girls!! It was so fun to see you guys, I miss you guys so much. Boy is life crazy now. Thanks for coming!