Saturday, March 20, 2010

I know I promised...

I know I promised not to overload our "Family" blog with bare bellies and newborns anymore but I can't resist sharing this picture.
This is the newest addition to the Bricker family- Aubrey Joy.
I LOVE HER! Can you blame me?!?!? :)
I will post more pics of her on my photo blog next week.
I am way behind in our family posts. For some reason I can't seem to keep up with three little boys, a house, pictures and other daily activities. hmmm... maybe I am taking on too much? Nah...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

darcy said...

ADORABLE picture, Amanda!! Love a good ol' baby butt. =)

Anonymous said...

Aww- I love that girl too! :) Cute new pictures of the boys on the top of the blog!!

Team Tonagel said...

CUTE! I love that picture. I love how you captured that sweet baby, but also a mother's love! And shame on her for looking so good right after having a baby... no fair Jess!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked the Tonagel Family Blog in a many weeks. When I do, what do I see? A picture of my daughters butt?!?!!! Ben, do something!!!!

Ryan

Linz said...

That is a great baby pic!! Looks like you're getting the hang of the newborn pics too!..great job!

Anonymous said...

Amanda - While I love the baby pictures...PLEASE UPDATE ME ON YOUR FAMILY! I miss the crazy tales of your boys :)
-Ellen