Sunday, March 7, 2010

This Week on "The Dukes"


If you are under the age of 25 you will probably have no clue what our theme was for this party. For the rest of you here is a little clue, "Just a good ol' boy. Never meanin' no harm. Beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day he was born."
We convinced Charlie that it would be cool to have a "Dukes Of Hazzard" 4th b-day party. We don't bother with Sesame Street and such at our house. We just watch reruns of "the Dukes"

Here are some of the decorations I made for the party. I didn't go TOO overboard this year. :)

Here's Sawyer posing as "Boss Hogg", me as a pathetic version of "Daisy" (side note do you know how hard it is to try and look like Daisy without trying to look like Daisy Duke? Follow me?), Ben as "Roscoe P. Coltrain", my Dad as "Uncle Jesse" and our boys as the "Luke Duke, Bo Duke and Baby Duke"

Charlie was being a stinker and wouldn't let me take any pictures of him at his party. These were the best I could get of the birthday boy.

Present time!
Best friends lovin' on one another. My favorite part of the night was when we overheard Luke in the other room saying, "I love you Charlie." Look at Josi taking care of Brooks'. She is so sweet! I love her to pieces! 
Happy 4th Birthday to our "Good Ol' Boy"

4 comments:

MegT said...

Yea Amanda you didn't go overboard... You only made personalized Dukes of Hazzard t-shirts for your family. Ha ha kidding, I love how creative you are girl!

And I really do think you could have pulled off some Daisy Duke shorts. That would have been the highlight of the whole party!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie! What a cute party idea--You are so stinkin' creative! I was so not with it this year for Lyla's 1st birthday--good thing she won't remember this one! Next year I'll have to step it up a little bit!

Anonymous said...

The party was so fun! I love the pictures of Joslyn with Brooks!!

The Rogers Family said...

You come up with the best themes! So creative!