Monday, May 18, 2009

We're NOT twins!

So I know the matching outfits don't help anything but it has gotten so funny for us to see how the boys look more and more alike every day.

Sawyer's new haircut seemed to have aged him by about a year and they look even more alike now to strangers.

Everytime we go somewhere we have at least 1 person ask me if they are twins. Charlie has now started saying as soon as someone walks up to us, "We're NOT twins!"

The boys can wear basically the same size in clothes now and I think Sawyer's feet are actually a little longer than Charlie's.
They are the best of buddies and I am so thankful for that. Sawyer's first words almost every morning are "Where Charlie? Charlie sleeping?" and if Charlie get's up first he says, "Can I go get Sawyer?"
I love my boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They ARE getting to be about the same size! Of course, I know all about the twin questions in public...just be thankful you don't get the long line of questions after they find they are twins!

Team Tonagel said...

I LOVE Sawyer's hair in that second picture. How cute! They are looking more alike that's for sure... even to family! Is that your house in the bottom picture? Your decorating style really went modern...

a.tonagel said...

Hah! "That there would be an RV. (house on wheels)" - Cousin Eddie from Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Classic!

Also, Holly. That is funny about the questions because I get then, "Oh, they are just friends?" No people they are brothers just now twins. People think I was pregnant at the same time with both or something!

Beth said...

My two are best friends too and people ask me if they are twins. That always kinda gets me b/c they don't look alike, but they are about the same size. It is fun to see them so close!