Saturday, May 2, 2009

Flying High

Last week Jessica let us tag along and go see the Biomet airplanes at her work. The kids all loved checking out the planes and getting some candy from a worker.


Best buddies- Charlie and Luke. Trying to get 4 kids under the age of 4 to pose is hard work!

Ahhh... the magic candy drawer!!!
Do they look like high class executives?

Captain Sawyer- (This was taken before the locks got cut off.)

Luke flying high.
Not sure I would want this munchkin flying my plane. Hmmm....
The captain and his co-pilot.

Now that is a cute little flight attendant!

1 comment:

Team Tonagel said...

Looks like the kids had fun! I miss Sawyer's locks already and I was one of the people pushing for a haircut. You realize how cute it is after it's all cut off.. but I am anxious to see his new style this weekend! I am sure he looks equally cute (maybe even cuter) now.