Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whoopsie Daisies Days

For those of you who don't know about "Whoopsie Daisies", I felt the need to spread the word about it.

This business is run by my sister, Lee-Ann. She is located in Texas (right outside Fort Worth) Hoo Hoot! (sorry I felt the need to do that. Every time Ben or I hear the word Fort Worth we give a little shout out- Hoo Hoot!)

Continue on ADD Amanda... Anyway my sister is super creative and talented at what she does. She uses great fabric (vintage and new) that you can't find here in the midwest and creates adorable children's outfits, baby gifts and aprons. I have done a few craft shows for her here in Syracuse and her stuff always gets bought up in a flash.

So the next time you need a baby gift and don't want to give any more money to the baby monopoly of Babies R Us. Why not buy something handmade and original while supporting a stay-at-home mom. Lee-Ann does custom orders all the time so feel free to pitch her an idea that you have and see if she can make it into something adorable.


Check out her blog and etsy shop at


peace out,
a

3 comments:

RetroLeeTX said...

Love it - thanks!

The Grady Five said...

Love her stuff!!
I wouldn't shop elsewhere for baby gifts!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, Amanda! I just sent you an invite to ours (it's private). I told Kathy that she needs to start one since she spends so much time reading all of ours :)