Monday, September 1, 2008

Breaking down...

Ok... so I am breaking down and starting a blog. I have had several people comment that I should do this. For those of you that know me well, you know that I rarely do something half-hearted. That is why I didn't want to start one because I knew I would want to keep up on it. So.. I will do my best to update our blog every few days. My hope is that you will enjoy seeing our photos, stay up to date on our lives, and maybe learn a few things. :) We are a family of educators, Right!?! :)
Enjoy the blog!
amanda

7 comments:

The Grady Five said...

I love it already, Amanda!
Way to "break down" and give in! You really will like having it!
Love and miss you guys already!

RetroLeeTX said...

Yeh - the kids will love seeing pictures of the boys! Welcome to Blogging!!! it's so much fun!

Kathy Tonagel said...

I've wanted you to do one a long time ago! I'm a blog stalker, you know...
Nana

dianne and bob said...

This is great! I will put you on my bookmark bar and check in often. I love watching your boys grow! and I have just the girls for them .... in 18 years or so.....

The Van Vactor family said...

Yah!! I love the backgrounds!! I can't wait to keep up on your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am so happy you finally have one for yourself. Where did you get the beautiful background, did you have to buy it? Can't seem to find one like that. Talk with you soon! Love,
Courtney R.

Oh, just wondering about the couple on your blog who had the preemie triples...do they live near you?

The Richards Family said...

I found it and I am loving it, as you can see I changed our blog. I was so bored with the same old stuff, I wish I knew about that website sooner!
Courtney