Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Project

Well today is January 1st, 2012. I am ready to commit to my first 365 Project. I am planning to take at least 1 photo a day for the next year. Ideally they are to show some creativity and help me with my photography skills. Realistically, some days may be just a quick shot with my Point and Shoot camera. I would love to include my boys/family as much as I can in these. Here's to a fun resolution for 2012!



We went to the Purdue/Illinois game last night as a family for part of Ben's Christmas present. On the way home today we stopped for burgers at a 50's restaurant. Thought Charlie's "chucks" fit right in with the setting. :)

For all you techy brains out there. Not sure there are any that read my silly blog but in case:
1600 ISO, f2.2 and 1/400 SS on a MKII, 50mm

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute!!! I read your blog and I like that you added your settings because it sure helps out people trying to learn like me :)

Anonymous said...

Great resolution! I made it through abt a month last year. haha...
Also, love your xmas card idea! True to life :) And 1600 ISO? Looks so sharp for that high! The MKII must be pretty good at higher ISO's?

a.tonagel said...

Yes, Holly it really is! I love it. I also used "unsharp mask" in PS to give it a little more pop but this is basically SOOC.

JKTUCEK said...

Our babysitter is doing the 365 challenge, too! Looking forward to seeing both of your pics!

The Grady Five said...

love this picture!!!!