Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2 of my 365 Project

My week in photos... 

9:365
Got myself a little something, something today. :) Oh and it is not a coffee mug! Happy January 9th to me! Also got to hang out with a fun friend for the day and watch my boys try to pick up money from a drained fountain in the mall while I wasn't paying attention. Gotta love boys. Especially ones who aren't used to being in a mall! geez.... Oh and here's a tip. Don't try to take 3 little boys into Victoria Secret. It won't go well. 
10:365
Baby Punk started speech therapy today. Once a week until he is three. He loves having a "teacher" for himself just like brothers.

11:365
Punk #2 wants to be a babysitter when he grows up. :) Really! That is what he wants to be! He loves babies!

12:365
Making out with my boyfriend.

Real 12:365
Baby Punk looking at the snow falling.

13:365
My punks driving away with their Nana for the night. Can I get a "HOLLA"!!!! I had 30 fabulous hours to myself in my own home. I got an insane amount of stuff done. Thanks Nana and Papa!

14:365
We had a self portrait challenge this week in photography group I am a part of. I originally said I was boycotting it and didn't want to do it. Well... I caved. I promised myself I would only spend 5 minutes trying it and I didn't want to freak myself out about it. So... I stood out in the freezing cold and snapped away. This is the only one that I didn't look completely bug eyed and scary. There. I completed it. :)

1 comment:

The Grady Five said...

love the self portrait!!!