Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1

1:365
Punk 1 in a 50's style Diner. 

2:365
The closest I will ever get to this lens. Yes, it is my new coffee mug. :) Thanks Cabana Boy!

3:365
Cabana Boy's rebellion.

4:365
Completely a ridiculous newborn picture but the story is cute. The newborn is the baby of our long time babysitter. Punk 1 made this paper crown for the baby to wear for his photos. I had to take at least one with it. :)

5:365
Sunrise from my front porch. I swear I live in one of the prettiest parts of the Midwest!

6:365
Farm fresh eggs thanks to the Richards Family! The eggs are such beautiful colors! The box is adorable as well. I made the family sausage, egg and cheese biscuits for breakfast out of these.

7:365
Second shooting with my wonderful friend Joanne. I have learned so much from her and I am so grateful to her for all that she has taught me. Plus we just have a lot of fun together! I snapped this of her as she was jumping in her car yesterday. So cute!



One week down. 51 to go. ;)
a

3 comments:

Brady said...

Amanda! Your sunrise shot is gorgeous. I also love how much you love your Indiana life...I always appreciate people who make the most of where they live.

Helen Z. said...

You need to make a picture or poster of that sunrise-BEAUTIFUL!!!

Carla said...

I love your friends license plate! At first it didn't even phase me because it looks like a true Germany plate, then I remembered I'm looking at pictures taken in IN! Haha...love it and all of your pictures! You have such a gift!