Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

I promised to show the pics that did make our Christmas card this year. I went for a totally different approach. Forget the formal shots. It just wasn't happening. So... I can't show you the actual card b/c I live in the dark ages and don't have a scanner (or texting which annoys my friends to no end!) So... you will have to settle for me explaining the card. I can't take credit for this idea. I have seen it done in a few different ways. I just put my own spin on it.

Front Cover:

Silent Night

Holy Night


All is Calm




The inside cover:



Silent? 



Calm? 



NAH!!!!


Merry Christmas from The Tonagel Family!


So there you have it. Our non traditional Christmas card where everyone is NOT sitting together, NOT looking at the camera and NOT acting like we are having a grand time. :) This is reality. This is my family! 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was hectic, tiring and wonderful. I am trying to recover from an awful headcold and get ready for two newborn photoshoots! Love me the newborns! (They help keep the baby fever at bay.) :) Which means Cabana Boy loves the shoots as well! 
Night all! 
a
ps. Can you tell I just came home from Starbucks. Yappity, yappity yap! Woo Hoo for caffeine!!!! And date night with Cabana Boy and some old friends!

1 comment:

The Grady Five said...

Amanda - LOVED your christmas card!!! Love all the pictures! Miss you guys!!!