Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Card Bloopers

So I sent out our Christmas cards and I had to go cheap this year. If you didn't get one from us sorry!!!! I just had to cut back our list it was getting out of control!

I heard from a few that they were surprised that we didn't have a family picture or a "formal" one of the three punks. Well... here are a few examples of why we didn't have a nice picture of the three of them.

Enjoy! (I was about in tears by the end of this session). :) I know I am getting extra picky now that I do this for actual money but man you would think the photographer could get a few nice shots of her own kids!

Nope. No such luck.

note: these are all SOOC.





seriously?



Wow. you guys look thrilled. Check out the burrs all over Punk #1's sweater. Yup. Had the pleasure of picking all those (along with the million on #2's) off one at a time.



How about just a picture of their rear-ends? That sounds good to me!

This is pretty much the only photo that made the editing table. I am planning on doing a lot of redecorating this winter in my house (shh... don't tell Cabana Boy. He doesn't know that I will be dropping the credit card like it's hot yet). Thinking this little cutie might need to go up somewhere in my casa.



Next post... the pictures that did make the card. :)
a


Oh and complete randomness but if you are interested... I along with my BFF Darcy will be hosting a photography workshop geared especially for moms just wanting to learn how to use their DSLR cameras.   If you didn't know what "SOOC" was. This is for you! Leave me a comment with your email if you want the details. Thanks yo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know more info about your workshop! Kristalayne@comcast.net. Krista Dausman

Brandy said...

I want more info too!
brandyryder@yahoo.com
Brandy Goodman

Brandy said...

BTW, I had to google DSLR camera to make sure that's what I have...shows you how much I know! And I'm still not sure, but I think I have one!