Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happier Times

If you personally know me at all you know I am not a fan of this yucky white stuff outside. I also hate coats, scarves, boots, mittens and all the gear you have to put on just to get out the door.
One of my goals this winter while taking a break from photography is to actually get my personal photos organized, ordered and put in albums. I found these photos and I immediately started to feel warmer. ;)
ahh... happier times. Warm sunshine, a pool full of cool water and three little boys who love the water as much as I do. Come back summer!!!!!!!





He's got some mad cannonball skilz!

And I have mad camera skilz to catch them. :)

I love this photo showing how much they love to play together. I need to remember this when we are stuck inside all winter and they are ready to punch each other.


Kissy face!


And here's me workin on my tan. I really should have painted my toes before taking this photo. my apologies.

How many more months until the pool is opened??? 
a

1 comment:

darcy said...

Um, lets go to the bahamas. =) I think it should be our 2nd year anniversary gift to ourselves. =)