Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I am lovin' summer (not the extreme heat) but summer still.
And... I am lovin' this little boy.
Whoever said you don't take as many pictures of the third baby hasn't met me and my big fat camera. I have ridiculous amounts of photos of his little mug.

Actually on second thought all of these were taken with the little puny point and shoot. The combination of clumsy me and my big dog camera at the fair didn't seem like a good idea. Still great pics.




We LOVE the fair but it was just too hot this year. We ended up at MD's for lunch with the cousins.

Our annual "Big Chair" picture.






Baby Punk cracking up at his Papa's mouse trick in Pioneer Land.


Going to school in 1850. He was a terrible student.


I wish I looked cute all hot and sweaty.


The rain is coming down outside and I am hoping it is going to cool everyone off a little bit.
Have a great weekend!
a

3 comments:

Brandy said...

That little guy is just too cute! We skipped the fair altogether this year...every time we opened the door it was like stepping into an oven.

Team Tonagel said...

Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast
Met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be

Ok, I'll stop. Now that song is stuck in my head!

JKTUCEK said...

Wow, Brooks looks so different! Lovin' the hot and sweaty ones, capturing the moment of heat exhaustion at the fair....you were right, it WAS hot! And yes, couldn't we all be that cute when we're feeling so gross??? :)