Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scarves in July

So here's some randomness for ya...

Punk 1 has been begging me to make him this scarf since fall. I gave in one Saturday and he and I made them for all the punks. So no need to worry. The boys will be plenty warm with their sharks wrapped around their necks this summer.





The boys and I enjoyed a birthday party for Goshen Birth Center on the courthouse lawn a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun celebrating all the babies that have been born there.


Ellie wore the shirt that I made for my midwife Rachel after I had Brooks. It is a spoof off of the "Epidural? Schmepidural!" shirts you may have seen before. This one says, "Epidural? Aquadural!" It is an  idea for advertising our center to others. 


Who's hillbilly kid is this? geez!



All cleaned up and swinging before Church. 


Ben trying out the camera on me. :)


toodles. 

2 comments:

Helen Z. said...

WOW-LOOKING GOOD, AMANDA!!! Are you sure you have 3 boys to take care of???? How DO you have time for all that creativity???? God has blessed you with many talents! And a great sense of humor-you ROCK, girlfriend!

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Who knew Ben was such a photographer?? Look at you with the sexy shots!
-Meg