Saturday, July 9, 2011

Calling ALL LaPorte Blog Readers!

I have attended the LaPorte parade every 4th of July except for 3 years. This year I decided that I am going to do a service for the citizens of LP and make up a "LaPorte Parade Sightings" BINGO card. I need your help though! Each year we kind of laugh and keep track of some of the usual sightings you see when you attend the parade each year.

You know...
-shirtless beer gut guy
-snake guy
-family walking their ginormous dogs on the parade route
-teenage girl with gangsta guys
-large girl hanging out of window watching the parade
-former high school love interest


You get the idea. Submit your comments on who you love to see at the parade so I can get these cards made up. Come on! It will be fun!

and for your viewing pleasure...
Punk 2 mesmerized by belly dancers



My adorable birthday punk. :) 

candy punk


baby punk waving at everyone


Oh and Cabana Boy says I need my own card slot because I now have feather extensions. I love them!!!! He hates them. :)


Ok, leave me your ideas for my BINGO cards. Can't wait to hear what you look forward to seeing at the parade every year! :)

peace and feathers,
a

5 comments:

dianne and bob said...

I haven't 'seen' the parade for the last 8 years - but if the Shriners are still in the parade, please get both the biggest Shriner on the small motor cycles, AND the big, big Shriner with the sword!

Helen Z. said...

Love the feathers-if only for a while-be a rebel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKTUCEK said...

Mom with the coolest hair....lady stealing candy from little kids for herself....sword guy, gotta have sword guy :)

Team Tonagel said...

I have to say, I am very disappointed that I didn't get to see voluptuous girl hanging out the window. Atleast I have something to look forward to for next year!

RetroLeeTX said...

I'll have to think on the Bingo Card - but your feathers are so cute!