Sunday, July 31, 2011

Congrats Zach and Daiane!

We spent the day yesterday celebrating at Cabana Boy's cousin's wedding. Guess who was the photographer? :) Never thought I would say it but,  "It was me!!!!!" I will be honest and say I was an absolute nervous wreck about the whole thing. Like trying to throw up all morning nervous. But... in the end it was an awesome (HOT) day and we got some beautiful photos. They are seriously the most photogenic couple so it made my job a breeze.
Here is just a tiny taste of some of their pictures. I will put a load more up on my photography page in a few weeks but wanted to share these on here for family.
Oh and side note... sorry to all our family that I didn't really get to talk to. Like I said before, I was so nervous and focused that I just couldn't concentrate much yesterday. Anyhoo... congrats to the couple!!










2 comments:

JKTUCEK said...

We want more! We want more! We want....I think you get the picture. :) Congrats to the happy couple! Amanda - you have done it again - LOVED THEM!!

RetroLeeTX said...

These are gorgeous - you did a great job!