Sunday, February 20, 2011

Choo Choo!

A blog reader wanted to see pics of my house. Well... I haven't been good about snapping any pics of it when it doesn't look like this so I guess I will just keep it real and show you what it looks like on a normal day before 7pm. Here are the punks with their Geotrax train that their cousin gave them. It seriously takes up the entire dining room. It also takes about a week for me to figure out how to get all the pieces together so it stays up for about 2 weeks at a time or until we are tired of tripping over it and I can't stand all the crumbs and dust in between all the pieces.
There is an antique buffet and dining table set in there somewhere.

So there you have it blog readers, my beautiful dining room, geotrax and this little mug.
peace, a

5 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Ahhhhh I recognize that shot.... looks like Carpenter Legoland circa 1985!
Our dream house was a three story historical home with the third floor for toys... drum set.... legos... whatever, but alas only there from 76-82.... sigh...

darcy said...

so are these geo tracks? Now I comprehendo. =) COOL!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness brooksie is so adorable! look at how he looks at the camera! very sweet! love!
Mal

Unknown said...

Our living rooms look similar, mine has trains tracks taking over my carpet :)

L,P+B Penziol said...

that train set looks like lots of fun!