Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bieber Fever

I can't help but sing, "Baby, baby, BABY!"
when I see these pics. :)

Here is punk #1 showing me some of his dance skills. HE (just to clarify that he picked this clothes out) changes his clothes about 5 times a day for whatever he is doing at that moment. (playing soccer, playing basketball, playing football, dancing, doing artwork, pounding on one of his brothers...) you get the idea.





Think he's gonna make me millions one day?
"oh baby, baby, baby oh..."
I'm off to watch another youtube video. :) 

5 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Kathy and I were just looking at the dancing picture of Charlie at her house... one of the family weddings; which reminded me of the dancing he did with Grandma Anne at Mal & Joel's wedding... one of my all-time favorite wedding memories! Here's to many more years of dancing.... right into stardom and $$$$ for mom & Cabana Boy....

Kathy Tonagel said...

he dresses like his Papa!

Jill said...

I love the outfit; what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

i laughed so hard when i saw this. i totally love bieber! joel keeps changing my FB status when i am not looking. i try to hide my addiction, but joel thinks it is funny to share it with everyone! haha, love you guys so much and miss that sweet little boy!
mal

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Charlie is the next child icon, I can tell already!! And Mal, I vividly remember Joel signing "Baby" so don't let it get to you. Does anyone want to go see Never Say Never with me!?
-Meg