Thursday, January 20, 2011

When mama's sick...

I have been ssssiiiicccckkkkk all week! It royally stinks. I am finally feeling better today so sorry for the lack of interesting posts this week.
I hate being sick. My kids love it. They know my resistance to germs and cartoons is way down. Their brains are officially fried. We watched Toy Story 2 and 3 this week along with numerous other cartoons. I just didn't have the energy to do much else.
I am off to bed for the night but here is a cute little mug shot of Punk 3.


4 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick all week! Not fun with little ones who need taken care of too. Hope you're on the mend! On the up side, the Toy Story movies are good ones. :)

Nikki said...

Darce said you hadn't been feeling well :( That's the worst! I hope you're feeling much better!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness he looks so old in these pictures! I definitely thought these were of Sawyer!

darcy said...

Hehehehhehee.. i hate that you were sick but LOVE that you grabbed your camera and took those pictures of mr. brooksie! He's too cute...