Friday, January 14, 2011

Fighting over their brother

Ok, the picture quality isn't the best on these (taken with my point and shoot- Yes, i have 
three cameras and am saving for another. do you have a problem with that?) 
The boys' facial expressions crack me up in these
Punk 3 adores his older brothers. And they tolerate love him. 

Here they are in a little tussle over who gets to hold him. 

Check out Punk 1 and 2 yelling at each other. 


#1 wins for the moment. 



Now #2's turn. Look at Punk 3's face. Doesn't he look like he is just loving this? Hah!


peace out all you blog stalkers!
a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Brooks!
Thought of a blog topic for you - Abner. I don't think he's ever made the blog!-Ellen

Anonymous said...

Now that's what we want-just your "normal" everyday happenings!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Love seeing them fight over baby Brooks! I would be putting up a fight for him too if I were there! Love you guys!
Mal

Megan said...

I am rolling right now over Brooks' face in that last picture— hilarious!

Did they set him down after they were done holding him? I can see them dropping him and running lol!

RetroLeeTX said...

too cute - they are getting so big! Charlie has really grown up the last few months I think! Miss them all - MuuWah