Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You spoke, I listened

Alright, alright... apparently someone besides my sisters-in-laws and my mother-in-law do read this blog. :) It was nice to hear that you all enjoy my boys antics and my amateur photography.

To be honest I don't use this blog as a way to record my boys' childhoods or as a digital scrapbook. I know many use their blogs like that and that works for them. I however view my blog as an outlet for me to laugh at my boys from a different perspective, poke fun at my Cabana Boy (who I adore and love with all my heart), share my heart/mind and share some pics that I enjoy. I write because I mainly want to make someone else smile. Yesterday morning, I wasn't so sure that anyone checked my silly old blog.
Well you spoke, I listened.

So now what to post about????
What do you all want to hear about? This gives me a focus with the posts. Sounds like you enjoy funny punk stories, Cabana Boy's attempts at anything other than bringing me drinks on a beach  and wanting to see my home a little bit.

Anything else??? If you have any other requests let me know! I will work up a few posts and get going on them.

In the meantime here is a picture of Punk 3. "Hey Bud, I think you have something on your nose." :)
Love him!



7 comments:

Megan said...

He seems so comfortable with that mac n cheese on his face :)

Ok... I would like more posts about clothes please. Anything you've purchased from Jewel's lately, or maybe cute boots you got, or headbands even—I am easy to please. I enjoy living vicariously through your wardrobe!

a.tonagel said...

Oh Megan, you crack me up! I sadly haven't purchased anything from Jules lately. I need to get my fanny up there. I have a gift card waiting to be used! I promise to post pics of whatever I buy. Maybe even bring my camera into the store! Oh Jules... how I love thee!

Kathy Tonagel said...

I want lots of pictures of Charlie, Sawyer, Brooks and Ben!
(you can join them in the pictures also if you can get someone else to take them!) J.K.
your favorite m.i.l.

Beth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header! Glad you're keeping the blog. :)

The Jones Girls said...

So glad you are continuing to blog! Meant to comment on the last post... but I love reading funny stories about your little ones!

-Amy Jones Jackson

dianne and bob said...

I love the antics you think are funny punk...

Mac and cheese on the nose works for me too...

I don't know where Jules is, but I am sure your favorite m-i-l and I will be needing to check it out. We still can't figure out when the stores down on the waterfront of Warsaw are open... been on the wrong side of a locked door twice now!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
you seriously crack me up every time i read your blog. It would be too sad if you took a break. Even though I am taking a break from mine(not really) but it has been a while since I have posted. Love the new header and name, too cute. I need to think of a cute name for Matt...hummm. Anyway, thanks for always being so entertaining! Courtney