Monday, August 9, 2010

Irrigation Rainbow Girl

If you haven't seen "Double Rainbow Guy" on YouTube. You have to see this. It is hilarious!!!!! I was crying watching this last night for like the fifth time. (Sorry I couldn't figure out how to embedd both videos on here.) Listen to the words in the video. This guy is beyond crazy/funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6TfGD6CQs0&feature=fvst

Yesterday when the boys were out in the yard playing I had the grand "mom of boys" idea to let them go play in the irrigation out in the cornfield. Don't worry they were supervised!!!!  So while they are playing I looked up and saw this "Irrigation Rainbow". I couldn't resist but doing a spoof on "Double Rainbow Guy". It is a good thing that I don't think I am cool and don't mind being a total goof. Excuse my shrill voice and laughing at my own joke. I couldn't help it. When I showed it to Ben he said, "You have to put this on the blog. It is too funny!" So here ya all go. My debut as "Irrigation Rainbow Girl."

This is for you Joel!!!!!!

Side note: If you haven't seen the above video yet watch that first and then come back to watch my hillbilly version.


2 comments:

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Double rainbow all the way! Haha, hilarious!
JT

Megan said...

I couldn't find the clip on YouTube but Jimmy Kimmel spoofed Chris from the Bachelorette with the "double rainbow act" when Chris saw that rainbow after Ali let him go on the finale. They even spoofed him saving this is amazing and what does this mean lol. I loved it.