Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Shower for Mal and Joel



Last Friday night we celebrated with a bunch of family and friends. Joel and Mal were home for the triathlon so it was the perfect time for a baby shower/cookout.
Here are a few pics from the evening.

Our ever growing Tonagel family. 


My little family
I loved this pic but it was super blurry. I tried to salvage it the best i could.


Liz and I eating with some of the kiddos.

Scott's battle wound from Sawyer. Told you he was the "Junk Yard Dog". Don't mess with him. You will get burned!


and the guests of honor of course! 



Can't wait to meet your baby boy this fall!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the post! HATE that picture of me! Grrrr! but love you and miss you so much! can't wait for you to come down and see me ;)
Love
Mal
p.s. I couldn't ask for better sister-in-laws, thanks for the amazing shower! I HAD A BLAST!