Monday, August 23, 2010

Da Plane! Da Plane!

He's back....
(if you are under the age of 30 you won't have a clue what that title is from. If you do know post it in the comments. I am curious if anyone will remember. I'm shocked that I can actually remember that line.)

All of these pictures are taken with my 50 mm lens (no zoom or cropping people!!!!)
Not too many people get to watch this from their yard. Man I love where I live!


For the life of me I can't understand why these guys have such high insurance costs?!?!?!?
Geez! He is soooo close to the irrigation!



Right over our heads!

Wave Sawyer Wave!!! Wait on second thought don't distract the poor guy!


peace out, 
a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Fantary Island, of course. Tattoo?? And Fernando Lamas? Corinthian leather, anyone?

RetroLeeTX said...

Fantasy Island, of course!
I loved that show - it creeped me out a smidgen for some reason.
Cool pictures - did you tell the boys to close their mouths? Watch for green antennas coming out of their heads.