Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oliver

A few quick snap shots of Oliver. For the really good shots you will have to visit my photo blog in another day or so. I have 500 pictures to go through right now! Wow. That is a lot of pictures!
Part of the happy crew! As always Goshen Birth Center rocked it out! Before I left last night- 10pm I was jumping around the kitchen acting like I was punching (doing the Rocky moves) and yelling, "I'm going back to the birth center!!!!" Ben started jumping around and yellling, "And your not pregnant!!!!!" It was hilarious!
So proud of you Stephanie! Thanks again for letting me be a part of this.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linz said...

Wow how cool to be a part of something like that...(and not to actually have to "go thru it"!) Don't really know what that would be like! ha ha! Ben's comment is funny...had me laughin'! Can't wait for those pics...gotta be incredible!

Megan said...

Haha I can picture you and Ben jumping around...Too funny!