Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Great LaPorte County Fair

We enjoyed some time at the fair this past week. Our yearly picture on the big rocking chair...
Getting milk with Cousin Gray
Pioneer Papa and a few of the grandkids


Warshing clothes at Pioneer land.

Charlie's an expert at ironing. 

Sawyer attempted it also.

And because we are parents/suckers now we played the mouse game. Charlie and Gray both won big annoying stuffed animals that unfortunately made their way to our house. We were hoping to loose them while at the fair. Yea, we really are bad parents. 

"And let her go please..." (A little mouse game humor for ya.)


Maaaa.... Don't ask me why but I like the goats. 



3 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

I love the chair pic of you all! Sooo priceless how Charlie is leaning over Ben's shoulders looking cool just like his dad! I always look forward to your posts! can't wait to have you take our maternity pics in November!

Anonymous said...

So do you and Ben have matching sunglasses?! FUN photos at the fair :) -Ellen

RetroLeeTX said...

Oh - love those pictures. Especially since I couldn't be there that morning! I'm glad you got one of them on the chair too - thanks!