Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Best Friend

I made myself do a "mini" photoshoot with my best friend Sawyer this afternoon. I have three others scheduled this week for paying customers. It has gotten easy for me to forget to take pictures of my own kiddos.

How old are you again? Oh yea, THREE!!!!
This was a conversation I had with Sawyer last week...
"Mom, I have hair growing on me!"
Me, "Oh good." Wasn't really sure what kind of response to give that.
Sawyer, "Do you hope you have hair on your chest someday?"
Me, "NO!!!!"
Sawyer is 150% all BOY. He obviously aspires to have chest hair someday and loves anything physical and anything that moves. He is also the most tender hearted little boy you will ever meet. Except when he is pounding on you.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Great shots!

JKTUCEK said...

LOVED these shots, Amanda. He is just the cutest little boy ever. I think the John Deere photo is going to get you another I Heart Faces award - sooooo cute!!!

dianne and bob said...

Wasn't there a conversation when Sawyer was little about being 'best friends' with you?

Team Tonagel said...

Awesome pictures of Sawyer! Love his shoes!

RetroLeeTX said...

First one is my personal fav - great photos!

darcy said...

LOVE the pics! What a handsome little guy. These are some AMAZING shots!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Sawyer on the steps!!! Good work, Amanda!!
Ashlie