Friday, February 26, 2010

Roses are red...

violets are blue. You clean up the dog barf and I will clean up Sawyer's poo.

I know this is belated but after telling a few people this story they thought it was blog worthy. So enjoy this story about our Valentine's day...
Our V-Day consisted of Abner barfing all over our carpet like 4 times. While Ben was cleaning it up Sawyer yelled that he needed help going potty. I ran in the bathroom to help him and got there just in time to catch (yes, I did say catch) his poop in my hand before it landed in his undies. Just on reaction I tossed the pile of poop into the toliet. When it landed in the toliet the water from the toliet (which Charlie had just used and NOT flushed) splashed up and hit me in the forehead. I sat there and gagged/laughed silently at how ridiculous my life is right now! Oh my.... the joys trials of having little boys and a dog.

Here were a few of our treats we made for Charlie's preschool.
Our pathetic attempt at a valentine. The idea looked cuter in my head. (is cuter a word? doubt it. don't tell anyone i used to teach enjlish) :)
Our jello hearts were a hit!
Hope you all had more of a romantic Valentine's day than we did! Or at least not so disgusting!

oh by the way Charlie got me those roses! :)

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Nope not a romantic Valentine's Day here... but there was no pee splashing and certainly no poop catching. Hah! Loved Charlie's Valentine's cards--so cute!

MegT said...

When you meet Sawyers first girlfriend you should share that story... :)