Thursday, February 11, 2010

Press Release! My new blog is ready!

a.tonagel photography- "from bellies to babies" is up and running!
Check it out and let me know what you think. I would love some constructive criticism! It is still a work in progress.

Here's just a taste of what is in store for you when you visit...


Don't forget to add it to your favorites and become a follower. Trust me you will want to stalk this blog!


peace out,
a

ps. "from bellies to babies" was my idea. I posted it anonymously after I wrote the blog post. I wanted to see what people thought of it. I decided to go with that since it was my first idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great! Good job! I'm still waiting to see Ryan's "testimonial." :)

Anonymous said...

I like the name and I think it's good to market to a specific "niche". Can't wait to see how you do with the newborn shots too :) I seem to be getting more referrals for those and it's a lot of work, but a lot of fun!

Chelsea said...

Love it Amanda! You get some beautiful shots :)

RetroLeeTX said...

Don't worry - I'll still stalk ya!

The Richards Family said...

That is so awsome Amanda! Congratulations! You are going to do great! I am already planning on having you do our next baby belly. Can't wait! Love,

Courtney R.