Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Video Message from Sawyer




Yes, it is true! We decided our house was not chaotic enough as it was. So... we are adding to it! Baby #3 is due towards the end of October. I am currently about 10 weeks along and scheduled to see my midwife next Monday but we decided to sneak in a preliminary ultrasound viewing of the heartbeat at LaPorte Hospital. (compliments of Nana) Since everything looked good with the baby we decided to go ahead and leak the news. (That and the fact that I can no longer button my pants! They aren't kidding when they say you pop a lot sooner with the third baby!)



We will give an update next Monday after my appointment.







P.S. ~ I would just like everyone to know that this video took me FOREVER to make. Do you know how hard it is to get two toddler boys to sit still and say something specific into a camera!!!! I deleted about 50 other versions of this because Sawyer would run away, Charlie would hit Sawyer or they would start wrestling in the middle of it. They also kept yelling, "Were getting a BIG Brother or Sister!"

10 comments:

ajnielsen said...

Congratulations Ben, Amanda, Sawyer, and Charlie!! How exciting.

Team Tonagel said...

I hate to say it but I see a minivan in your future... So happy for you and excited for another Tonagel cousin for Jace! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we get to go maternity shopping! So happy for you guys!

Love from IL - Kathy and Fam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
Krista Dausman

L,P+B Penziol said...

Congrats!

Laurie & Burke

Anonymous said...

YEAAAA!! So excited for you guys...I really hope you get your girl :) No wonder you were sick this week! CONGRATULATIONS! And the video is adorable! Love, Ellen

The Richards Family said...

So Happy for you all!! Please check our blog if you haven't already...PS I love that new baby book. We got it when Meredith was born and Nolan just loved reading it, and so did I. We read it over and over again. Take care Amanda. I know you must be tired taking care of your two boys. I wish I was closer to give you a hand! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Courtney

Beth said...

congrats! we just found out that I am pregnant with baby #3 too. We are due November 17. how fun.

Ballard Family said...

Ben and Amanda,
Congratulations! I guess holding my cute little babes were too much to resist! Just one more huh! Awesome! And Mini Vans aren't that bad! We can't wait to find out what your having!!!

Love Kristen and Jeff

Brenda said...

congrats Ben and Amanda!