Friday, March 20, 2009

sssiiiicccckkkk

A quick post to let you know that I will NOT be posting for awhile. Our household has been sick all week and it doesn't seem to be looking up. Sawyer started in on Sunday with the flu. Charlie and I joined him on Tuesday and Ben came home early from work on Wednesday. Ben and I are feeling better now but the boys are still not feeling well. I took them to the doctor on Thursday morning and it is just a flu bug that basically needs to work itself out.
I had the pleasure of changing 9 poopy diapers yesterday and Ben had 3. It is 9:35am as I type and I have already done three this morning.
We could use some prayers for a healthy household. I feel like we have gotten hit really hard this winter with sickness. It was finally nice weather outside this week and we really didn't get to enjoy it much with everyone feeling crummy.
peace out,
a

2 comments:

The Grady Five said...

Praying a quick return to GOOD health for your household - I definitely know what it feels like!! It will pass and hopefully Spring weather will be here to stay soon as well!!
Love and miss you guys!!

The Richards Family said...

So, so sorry. It is terrible being sick. Especially when it is the whole household. You have been in ours prayers, we hope you all are back to normal soon! take care

The Richards
Matt, court, Nolan Meredith