Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day in the Life

Ben's mom sent me an email awhile back with a note that she had found in Ben's baby book entitled: "A day in the life of 3 1/2 yr old Ben"

1. threw my dried flower centerpiece on the floor and it shattered
2. wrote on his bedroom wall with crayon
3. threw his crayon box full of crayons from the upstairs down to the living room (dropped it down the stairway)
4. called Greggie a "rotten gross"
5. stepped on and broke his snoopy record
6. "accidentally" knocked his plate (with supper) onto the floor

Guess my days are probably pretty similar to that of any toddler/preschool mom. I personally like #4. I am planning to call Greg a "rotten gross" next time I see him. Hah!

ps. Sawyer had one good day earlier this week but the sickness has returned. We are missing MOPS this morning. I can't wait to get out of this house eventually!

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Haha.. maybe I should use that line next time I'm trying to get my way. That'll show him!

ajnielsen said...

Wait, I'm confused. Doesn't Ben still do all those things?

Hope everyone is starting to feel better in your household.
Jill