Monday, April 30, 2012

Prom

Cabana Boy and I love going to prom every year. Ok if I am honest I look forward to prom every year. Cabana Boy tolerates prom. He enjoys watching the kids have fun but stresses about it.
I seriously love going and just seeing the kids have SO MUCH FUN! The kids this year danced the whole night. There was hardly anyone sitting down and when they were it was just a few cooling off and taking a break. I love that they go and have a great time together. I also love looking at all the different dresses and suits. Such creativity and personality! No two alike!
Here are a few p.s. pics from the night... They had a photographer there to capture candid shots of everyone so I can't wait to see those. I danced the night away with some other teachers and a few students. After I danced to "Super Bass" by Niki Minaj Cabana Boy decided I should probably call it a night and head home to the sitters. :)

The kids send texts to the DJ and they display them on the walls. It was pretty cute. :) Apparently I have gained a reputation for dancing. I am so not a good principal's wife!!!!



I am apparently looking at someone else's camera. 


Hope you all had a good weekend. I can't wait for prom next year. :) 
a


1 comment:

Team Tonagel said...

You guys DO look falcon fabulous! I hope Mr. Tonagel gave you atleast one dance. He better be careful or QB1 of Fairfield might come after you (been watching too much Friday Night Lights lately).