Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Future Farmer Photoshoot

Punk 1 stylized this photoshoot. Shocker. I know. :)


I made this sign to sit out by our driveway when the boys are playing. I wanted to get one of those hideous "kids at play" safety signs just to remind the farmers that the boys are there. But they are so hideous. So... I made an equally obnoxious one but at least a little more personal. :) 


Punk #1 asked for this photo on their 4 wheeler in front of their tree fort. He said they needed to have a serious face because that is what country boys do. I think we may let them listen to too much Luke Bryan. 



I love watching Punk 3 on his 4-wheeler. It cracks me up b/c he can barely reach the pedal. See how short his little legs are? 


Daddy's home!!!!! Everyone goes running the minute we see his truck coming down the road. 


Enjoy this crazy spring weather!
a

1 comment:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Great idea about the sign! Also love the picture of the boys running out to greet Ben.... I'm sure you're sighing relief too.