Thursday, March 17, 2011

President's/Principal's Day

For some reason Punk 1 was all hyped up on President's Day a few weeks ago. School had been cancelled for Cabana Boy (but he still went to work) and Punk 1 kept insisting that we get him some presents and make a special meal for him. I wasn't following any of his logic but it kept the boys busy all morning. They kept gathering random things from the house and wrapping them up. (translation: making a huge mess with wrapping paper and using every inch of it and scotch tape that I had!)

When Cabana Boy, I mean President Tonagel???? got home this is what he was met with...


So I'm guessing the Punk had Principal and President confused. I won't tell him otherwise. After this year, I think Principal's should have a national holiday. :)
Oh and this picture is for Troy and Megan. Cabana Boy LOVES this shirt and wants to wear it EVERYWHERE. I have tried to gently tell him that he is not a government official and just looks like a dork while wearing it. He said, "Nonsense. Everyone kept staring at me at school today. I think they liked it." 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

This is the cutest thing EVER! :) What a lovely holiday indeed. I love the picture of the hug.

RetroLeeTX said...

Will Ben please wear this shirt to the beach? I think I'd just feel safer :-}

Anonymous said...

Does that shirt have a secret knife compartment?

Megan said...

Ha ha ha I love that Ben is wearing it! Troy has had those extra ones sitting in his closet for a while, so I am glad Ben is making use of it. Tell him Troy can get him cooler gear the next time he goes to the warehouse—our tax dollars at work people!

lnkeg said...

Such cuteness!