Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Catching Up

So I once again find myself way behind on my blogging but here is at least a quick peak at Charlie's Pirate Party thank you care I made. Picasa Collages are the best thing since sliced bread. Love them for this kind of stuff!
I will eventually update the blog with some pics from his party and happenings around here. We have been busy with school, attending another birth all night (me not Cabana boy) and house hunting (none that has been successful).
For now, you are going to have to just settle for this little teaser. Oh and I will share one photo from the birth. :) If you haven't found my photo page on facebook or my blog, check the right hand side of this blog for the links.
peace, a
or should i say, "peace on earth, begins with birth" :)




No comments: